Re: [Evolution] Spell check languages

On Sun, 2002-07-07 at 12:22, Mertens Bram wrote:

Apparantly the settings for the spell checker are changed at startup or
exiting of evolution. Is there a way to chage the language while
evolution is running?

I am sending both english and dutch messages but right now I can only
check the spelling of messages in one language without shutting
evolution down and restarting it.

Closing the message in the drafts folder and then reopening it is enough
to reset the spell checker to the new language.

But yes, on the fly language switching would be so sweet ! I keep
switching between French and English all the time and it is painful
enough that I sometime skip spell checking because I'm too lazy to close
the message and then reopen it...