Re: [Evolution] Spell check languages

Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for the help!

I'm using RH7.3 and are these the special packages you mentione?
[root localhost emu10k1-v0.19a]# rpm -qa | grep spel
aspell-es-0.2-8
aspell-en-ca-0.33.7.1-9
pspell-0.12.2-8
aspell-pt_BR-2.4-7
aspell-0.33.7.1-9
aspell-it-0.1-11
gnome-spell-0.4.1-0.7x
aspell-devel-0.33.7.1-9
aspell-ca-0.1-13
aspell-nl-0.1-12
aspell-sv-1.3.6-2
aspell-de-0.1.1-12
aspell-da-1.4.22-2
aspell-no-0.3-1
aspell-pt-0.1-6
aspell-fr-0.1-1
pspell-devel-0.12.2-8
aspell-en-gb-0.33.7.1-9

If so I gues I have all packages I need...

Unfortunately, when I type nl as language in Edit>Properties on the
Miscellaneous tab, nothing seems to change... Do you have to restart
Evolution for these changes to take effect or am I forgetting something?

Thanks again,

Bram