Re: [Evolution] Spell check languages

Hi,

Apparantly the settings for the spell checker are changed at startup or
exiting of evolution. Is there a way to chage the language while
evolution is running?

I am sending both english and dutch messages but right now I can only
check the spelling of messages in one language without shutting
evolution down and restarting it.

Or do I have to create an account for dutch and another for english
messages and set the language accordingly? would this be possible?

Still I think it would be nice to be able to change the language "on the
fly".

Thanks in advance for tips and comments!

Bram

p.s. The spell checker is now set for dutch, that's how I figured this
out, I hope I didn't need the checker :)