Re: [Evolution] dynamically setting smtp server?

On Tue, 2002-01-29 at 02:18, Gil Hauer wrote:
Is there an easy way to dynamically change the smtp server information
for each account? I tend to move my laptop between work and home and
it's a bit of a pain editing the mail settings each time I want to send
mail. Is there an evironment variable or something?

How about creating two accounts, one for each smtp server. I don't know
if it possible to have two accounts with the same email address, but if
you can this should do the trick.

Of course, you would still have to manually enable/disable each account
when switching from a work setting to a home setting and vice-versa, to
avoid waiting for a time-out from one of the accounts every time you
check email.

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the