Re: [Evolution] dynamically setting smtp server?

Am Die, 2002-01-29 um 02.18 schrieb Gil Hauer:
Is there an easy way to dynamically change the smtp server information
for each account? I tend to move my laptop between work and home and
it's a bit of a pain editing the mail settings each time I want to send
mail. Is there an evironment variable or something?

Thanks,
Gil

I have the same problem. Entry something like "smtpserver" in evolution.
Then change the ip address of "smtpserver" in /etc/hosts by hand or by
script.

Regards,
Heinz-Josef Claes