Re: [Evolution] Configuration Database not found

JP,

I've been getting this for months as well, and on different systems. I got so tired of the "killev" and "oaf-slay" routine, so I switched to mozilla mail. For me, this bug was a show stopper as well. I've sent in what information I could, and tried numerous suggestions but still no joy. I keep hanging out on the list in hopes that I will hear that the bug is really fixed.

Best Regards,

DCM