Re: [Evolution] not wrapping incoming messages

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Winship" <danw ximian com>
To: "Eric Newman" <enewman ati com>
Cc: <evolution ximian com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Evolution] not wrapping incoming messages

On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 15:02, Eric Newman wrote:
How can I configure evo to _not_ wrap incoming messages? I get a lot of
emails that are wide ascii tables that I need to see in their entirety,
but evo mangles them. Any ideas?

You can't. File a bug at bugzilla.ximian.com

This *might* work as a work-around .... hit REPLY. Hilight the table, and change from NORMAL to PRE-FORMAT.
You should be able to scroll back and forth horizontally, and see the whole table, presuming that it's not
*too* wide.

Otherwise, save the email, and use an editor to rewrap  the lines as you want them.