[Evolution] Re: Reply-to-List and toolbar

On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 03:44, Oliver Kurlvink wrote:

Nice suggestion. It would also be nice to tell evo which account it
should receive mail from. If I have one private account and one for
mailing lists I don't want to have to receive 400 mails just to check
the other account (I know - press the cancel button - but that's just a
workaround in this case).

Don't the server downloads and folder populating happen in parallel, so
you can start reading stuff from the small account while stuff continues
to download from the fat account?

I guess this mainly becomes an issue if you need to feed both accounts
through a narrow pipe.