[Fwd: Re: [Evolution] Re: Reply-to-List and toolbar]

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Oliver Kurlvink <truheml metal de>
To: Alessio Bragadini <alessio albourne com>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Re: Reply-to-List and toolbar
Date: 14 Feb 2002 12:42:58 +0100

On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 11:43, Alessio Bragadini wrote:
You can use "Reply to list" the list is correct labeled, so it will
work.

Reply to List doesn't have a button or shortcut...

Is it possible to have 'Reply to List' a button in the toolbar?
On a more general basis, is it possible to customize the Mail toolbar?

Nice suggestion. It would also be nice to tell evo which account it
should receive mail from. If I have one private account and one for
mailing lists I don't want to have to receive 400 mails just to check
the other account (I know - press the cancel button - but that's just a
workaround in this case).