[Evolution] .bmp attachement crash evolution mail component

Hi;

I noticed that when receiving a mail with a .bmp picture attached,
evolution mail component crash.
This problems occurs on all our workstations using Evolution (Ximian and
RedHat RawHide version).

We are using Evolution 1.0.2, with Linux Redhat 7.2, KDE 2.2.2, kernel
2.4.9-13.
BMP attachement was around 830 Kb.

I've attached the trace of the complete Evolution session (from the
startup, to the crash), and hope it helps.

I'm using Evolution for more than 6 months now, and I would like to take
the opportunity to thanks you all for providing this wonderful mail
client to the community.

Best regards,
Vincent Jaussaud.
Kelkoo.com Security Manager