Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.2.1 -> Can't connect over IMAPS?

On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 22:45, Nuno Pereira wrote:
---------------------------
It starts scanning all the folders (the folder list it prints is correct.

It then shows in the status bar: Scanning folders in "IMAP Server
emdnotes.emd.be"

And it remains there forever.

When I say that "it remains there forever" I mean it literally. It is not

And if I try doing something, for instance, going to Tools -> Settings, it
freezes completely.

During this, nothing is written to the "DEBUG" console.

And, BTW, does anyone have a
compiling-evolution-with-debug-symbols-guide-for-dummies?

If you can get it to build (the hard part), it should include debug
symbols by default.

You can get a rough guide without having debug symbols in (i.e. from
your existing binaries), using 'thread apply all bt', it just wont show
as much info as you can get with debug on.