Re: [Evolution] NOT sending HTML mail

On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 15:05, Not Zed wrote:

If you're talking about the signature, it is converted to text before
sending.  It is just displayed separately to make it changable before
sending.

Thanks.  It actually turned out to sort of be my fault.  The entry in my
address book that I really needed to send plain text messages to had
somehow gotten the "Wants to receive HTML mail" option turned on.  While
I was trying to figure out why I was sending HTML messages, I was
looking at the outgoing messages before sending them and I saw them with
the HTML.  A little more digging around and I found my problem.

Personally, I think HTML email is an evil thing that never should have
been allowed to live.  But I also realize that that's my own personal
bias from having started when email was passed around by UUCP and we
thought 9600 baud was fast.

        /dwight

--
Dwight N. Tovey