[Evolution] Apt4rpm upgrade to 1.2.x from 1.2.0

I was wondering if there was another non-redcarpet method of installing
the latest evolution ?

I upgraded to 1.2.0 via some kind person's apt4rpm repository for RH 8.
I've had a few quirky bugs which I'm figuring will be sorted out if I
upgrade to some of the latest bug releases.

Anyone got an sources.list entry for me ?

Oh, and to the developers... Evolution rocks! Keep up the good work!

ciao!
Daryl.