Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.2.1 -> Can't connect over IMAPS?

---------------------------
It starts scanning all the folders (the folder list it prints is correct.

It then shows in the status bar: Scanning folders in "IMAP Server
emdnotes.emd.be"

And it remains there forever.

When I say that "it remains there forever" I mean it literally. It is not

And if I try doing something, for instance, going to Tools -> Settings, it
freezes completely.

During this, nothing is written to the "DEBUG" console.

And, BTW, does anyone have a
compiling-evolution-with-debug-symbols-guide-for-dummies?

Tx,

Nuno