Re: [Evolution] Re: Fsck'd Japanese fonts in 1.2

On é, 2002-12-13 at 14:21, Alfonso MuÃoz-Pomer Fuentes wrote:
Hi! I finally managed to have Evolution 1.2 display Japanese fonts
properly!

Straight to the point...
Choose the following font: mincho(misc) or mincho(kappa) and use the
jisX0213.2000-1

This doesn't work any better than any other font I've tried. The kanji
appear very strange, and the alphabetics don't appear at all. There must
be some other difference.

--
Stuart Luppescu       -=- s-luppescu uchicago edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR