Re: [Evolution] Re: Fsck'd Japanese fonts in 1.2

On 金, 2002-12-13 at 16:04, Larry Ewing wrote:
It is a gtkhtml font problem.  Gtkhtml stores it's fonts in gconf in 1.2
so if you are changing the old gnome-config files that will not change
things.  I'm not sure exactly what trouble people are having, and simply
saying it is broken doesn't really help.  If you would like to see this
resolved add specifics of your font settings and the problems you are
having to the bugs in bugzilla.ximian.com that already refer to this
problem.

I don't get it. If you can't change the gtkhtml fonts in the control
panel, where do you change them? Actually, when I make changes to fonts
for Western character sets in the control panel, the fonts do change.
Why should it be different for not-Western character sets?

OK. I will file a bug with bugzilla.
--
Stuart Luppescu       -=- s-luppescu uchicago edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR