Re: [Evolution] AFTER THE UPGRADE BLUES....

I've tried with both local images and copying and pasting images from the web and/or other applications and get the same result.

I'll go ahead and do that...

As far as the copying and pasting of text, the problem is more so when I copy and paste some text from a website.  It seems to embed the exact HTML as when I attempt to manipulate it, (i.e. the text is double-spaced and I try to delete the extra space, the entire text goes away).

My guess is that since both of these issues is via HTML-based email, that my problem may have something to do with whatever controls the rendering of HTML-based email.