[Evolution] AFTER THE UPGRADE BLUES....

I recently upgraded from Evolution 1.03 to version 1.2.  Everything went smooth using Red Carpet by all appearances.  Before the upgrade, I was able to embed images into my outgoing emails.  After the upgrade, when I attempt to embed an image I just get a empty box.  Also, whenever I cut and paste text into a new email, manipulating it has become a chore.  I didn't experience any of these problems while using version 1.03.  Did a package not get installed or upgraded?

Thanks.

KeeproftheLAN