Re: [Evolution] sendmail status 67

I figured out the answer to this problem.

Red Carpet pulled in a sendmail update.  This new sendmail runs as two
proceses, sendmail and sm-client.  Evolution could previously send mail
using local sendmail.  Now it must use SMTP on the localhost which is a
strange/scary concept to old UNIX folks.

I realize that this was most likely a RedHat update.  However, it would
have saved me a lot of headache if Ximian had posted the fix to this
issue on its website.  If it hasn't, perhaps someone could post this
issue and its fix.

Thanks anyway, and good luck to all Evolution users.

Jared