Re: [Evolution] AFTER THE UPGRADE BLUES....

On Fri, 2002-12-06 at 11:18, The Keeper wrote:
I recently upgraded from Evolution 1.03 to version 1.2.  Everything
went smooth using Red Carpet by all appearances.  Before the upgrade,
I was able to embed images into my outgoing emails.  After the
upgrade, when I attempt to embed an image I just get a empty box.
Also, whenever I cut and paste text into a new email, manipulating it
has become a chore.  I didn't experience any of these problems while
using version 1.03.  Did a package not get installed or upgraded?

Thanks.

Have you done killev; oafslay ?  Bits of 1.0.3 might still be running.
The one significant bit which got split off into another package and is
hence sometimes missing is palm syncing support, which is now in an
evolution-pilot package.  That shouldn't affect image-embedding (your
penguin shows up here, FWIW) or copy/paste, though.  If you're still
having problems, it might help if we knew what distro you're running.

--
Mark Gordon <mtgordon ximian com>