Re: [Evolution] So...I just bought Connector... (resend)

On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 11:50, Paul Crossman wrote:
I'm not seeing a difference in operation between evolution and
connector.  What did I just pay $70 for?  Am I missing something?  Do I
run evolution differently now?

Connector is only for accessing Exchange 2000 servers, so if you're not
doing that, you're not going to see any difference (and presumably will
want to return the product).

If you are using Exchange 2000, you'll want to reconfigure your account
settings to have an account of type "Microsoft Exchange", and restart
evolution, and then your Exchange folders (mail, calendar, and contacts)
should all show up and be usable.

If you're having problems getting it to work, you can contact our tech
support people using the information that was emailed to you when you
bought it.

-- Dan