Re: [Evolution] The lost message (weird filter behaviour)

On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 12:55, Mertens Bram wrote:

Your post to my other thread (filter feature request) got me thinking:
one of the rules in the swriter filter is
<part name="subject">
  <value name="subject-type" type="option" value="contains"/>
  <value name="subject" type="string">

could it be that Evo sees the [sw-users] as an (invalid) regex that's
causing this problem?

No. Note that the type here is "string" and not "regex". The normal
"Subject contains"-type rules do not use regex. If you want to use
regex, you need to use the Header Regex filter rule.

|          Mertens Bram "M8ram"  <bram-mertens linux be>
|   Registered [Red Hat] Linux User # 249103 since Octobre 2000
| | |

Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com  -