Re: [Evolution] Some attachments don't show up in evolution.

Well, I guess 0x0 IS hard to see :) I'm trying to understand why pine
can see these attachments OK. Not that it matters much, but I get
curious. FYI pine list these attachments as (possibly from a different
virus email than the one I mentioned)...

   1     ~4 lines Text/HTML
   2     98 KB      Audio/X-WAV
   3      0 lines Text/PLAIN
   4    8.8 KB      Application/OCTET-STREAM (Name: "WATERMRK.JPG")

While evolution tells me nothing (unless I read the source).

Thanks for the info and I'm not too worried about it.

Is there a stand alone utility to decode/save these if I were to save
the attachment segments from the message source?

John