Re: [Evolution] Some attachments don't show up in evolution.

In the example you gave the only thing that is supposed to be showing up
is a 0x0 inline frame (an <iframe>).  Trust me it is showing up.  The
part that claims it is wave file is referenced by the iframe so
evolution doesn't show a save widget for that part, this is same way it
treats inline images.  This is a very reasonable way to interpret this
intentionally broken message.

One way I can think of that might improve the situation is to check the
mime type of the part and compare it to the mime type that gtkhtml
requests on that stream, see the difference and add the the save part
widget since it doesn't match.  On the other hand I'm not sure if it is
really worth the effort.

--Larry