[Evolution] Feature request (?)

Hello!

I love Evolution as an e-mail client. It does most of what I expect the
e-mail client to do. There are however some minor features I cannot
find.

Since I answer lots of e-mails with a specific template, I would love
Evolution to provide this feature. For example, I would like to have a
button/menu-option "Reply From Draft", which would create a reply
message with a draft message and the actual reply embedded somewhere
inside.

I would like Evolution to fill address book by itself. Or maybe even
better, that it would auto complete e-mail addresses from certain
folders. This way I would not have to add every single e-mail to my
list.

In search, I would like it to remember what I type in even if I change
the scope of search. Right now if I type something and switch let say
from message contains to sender contains, it clears the text.

Thank you.

                        Andy