Re: [Evolution] W in Swedish for contacts

ons 2002-04-24 klockan 08.45 skrev Bo Rosén:
ons 2002-04-24 klockan 07.54 skrev Martin Skjöldebrand:

Hej!

Yes, I see this as well.
Red Hat 7.2, kernel 2.4.7, Evo 1.0.3, using KDE - are you using Gnome or
KDE? If it is some kind of faulty handling of localization.

I'm using Gnome with all the latest from Ximian. I'm not a progammer, so
I don't have clue where the problem lies.

OK,

so one is using KDE on Red Hat, the other Ximian Gnome on Mandrake.
And it's not a Evo problem??

Any ideas anyone? Sounds like a Evo problem to me - unless I'm missing
something obvious.

/M.
--
Fake email from this address on the net.
The real thing is signed with my public key.