[Evolution] W in Swedish for contacts

Any Swedes out there?
        I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing he same problem I'm
having. Contacts lists names beginning with W under 123. As Swedish
dosen't really uses W (and it isn't listed to the right in contacts) the
normal way to handle this is to file words beginning with W under V
instead as they are pronounced the same in Swedish.
Obviously, this behaviour should be fixed

Ximian tells me this isn't a Ximian problem (bug 23764), so does anyone
know any work arounds?

Mandrake 8.1, evo 1.0.3

Cheers,
        Bo