Re: Custom headers RFE WAS: Re: [Evolution] RFE: ability to add headers to "standard" display.

On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 21:42, Zot O'Connor wrote:
So this is totally the opposite of what I was thinking...  and makes the
display field trickier (something I was hoping to avoid).

What about a drop of all headers.  There are plenty of times I want just
1 or two headers.  If I could click on something and be given a drop
down of all the headers, and then choose the one(s) I want, that'd be
cool.

Like I said not what I thought I was going to send :)

Wow...  that took guts.  :-)

rob