Re: [Evolution] RFE: ability to add headers to "standard" display.

On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 16:57, Kenneth Porter wrote:
On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 14:44, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
In the spirit of Havoc Pennington's recent "How to write good UI's" rant
[ http://www106.pair.com/rhp/free-software-ui.html ], I have to wonder
if this is even worth the trouble.

To me it seems that this will do nothing more than further complicate
the code for not much benefit (in fact, only benefit a small portion of
users). Especially since we have a "View All Headers" option.

What's the hotkey to switch views? I suppose a hotkey that cycles
between normal, all, and source would be ok.
but that still forces me to scroll looking for the headers I find
interesting.

I'd like the ability to see other interesting headers without all the
fluff of the Received: headers, for one, and the List-* headers for
another.

Can we at least talk about it?

Or is this a firm "NO WAY"?

LER

Phone: +1 972-414-9812                 E-Mail: ler lerctr org