Re: [Evolution] RFE: ability to add headers to "standard" display.

On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 14:44, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
In the spirit of Havoc Pennington's recent "How to write good UI's" rant
[ http://www106.pair.com/rhp/free-software-ui.html ], I have to wonder
if this is even worth the trouble.

To me it seems that this will do nothing more than further complicate
the code for not much benefit (in fact, only benefit a small portion of
users). Especially since we have a "View All Headers" option.

What's the hotkey to switch views? I suppose a hotkey that cycles
between normal, all, and source would be ok.