Re: [Evolution] RFE: ability to add headers to "standard" display.

I'd like the ability to see other interesting headers without all the
fluff of the Received: headers, for one, and the List-* headers for
another.

Can we at least talk about it?

Or is this a firm "NO WAY"?

It's not a firm no way.

The patch from January would be against the old config dialog, so it
might not work in the current one. I also don't think anyone ever looked
at it. I'm guessing the actual header-pulling-out-and-displaying
implementation is fine, but I don't know if the config gui would meet
our strict usability requirements (no, I didn't manage to write that
with a straight face :-).

-- Dan