Re: [Evolution] POP, SSH port-forwarding, and deletes

Which, of course, is the behavior I had gotten used to from Netscape.
So, when moving to Evolution, upon seeing the "Expunge" menu option, I
had (apparently mistakenly) assumed the same functionality.  Apparently
that's only true for IMAP... bummer... now to convince someone to
install imapd...

Is this an often-requested feature?  Or am I in an unusual situation?
I'm guessing that the recommended solution would be to install imapd...

        -Ian