Re: [Evolution] POP, SSH port-forwarding, and deletes

Ian,

I'm not sure I understand. You have "leave-mail-on-server" checked,
right? That means that you don't want Evolution to delete mail from the
server. That is why it's not performing a DELE for the messages. If you
want it to DELE the messages, you have to turn off keep-mail-on-server.

Jeff