Re: [Evolution] Possible memory leak somewhere in evolution-mail

Which vfolder was that?

IMAP doesn't use the indexing code at all, it is only local folders that
use it.

On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 04:22, Pascal DeMilly wrote:
Also since I removed my vFolder entry, Evolution access to my IMAP
server is way faster. Sometimes it would take 5 seconds or more to
switch messages in one folder. I thought that might have been due to the
new indexing that was discussed in the list but obviously it must have
had to do with the vFolder as it is the only thing I removed.

Hope that helps you pinpointing the problem in some way

Regards

Pascal