Re: [Evolution] fundamental problems with signatures?

On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 23:54, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
Hi!

I frequently have problems validating pgp signatures from outlook/PGP
systems. (No, it's not the MIME-boundaries problem. that one's annoying,
too, though).

latest example attached. I'll try to collect some more data, but if
something is already known I may as well spend the time on other things.

Can you try and obtain the message before evolution has touched it, and
after it has processed it.  Its probably reformatting some headers or
something - which it is entirely entitled to do, but the stupid pgp spec
assumes doesn't happen.