Re: [Evolution] Possible memory leak somewhere in evolution-mail

On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 10:31, Not Zed wrote:

You could try using 'memprof' on evolution-mail (you run 'memprof
evolution-mail' before starting evolution) to try and track down what is
eating so much memory.  We do occasionally but I certainly dont
experience that problem with evolution (but i am using an earlier
version).

Somebody else reported this to me a while ago on IRC and I asked him to
run memprof but memprof just got all confused and reported nothing.

Although, this seems to be related to IMAP filtering.  (I.e. if I
remember correctly, he didn't seem to have any memory leaks if he turned
off all the indexes.)

--
Ettore