Re: [Evolution] Possible memory leak somewhere in evolution-mail

I tried that but after a while memprof exits with a memory core dump.
evolution-mail keeps on going though.

On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 07:31, Not Zed wrote:

You could try using 'memprof' on evolution-mail (you run 'memprof
evolution-mail' before starting evolution) to try and track down what is
eating so much memory.  We do occasionally but I certainly dont
experience that problem with evolution (but i am using an earlier
version).