Re: [Evolution] Current pet-hates for evolution

On Tue, 2001-09-18 at 17:01, Ross Burton wrote:
On Tue, 2001-09-18 at 15:09, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

1. Tab key in compose
   Stopped working in snapshots a week or so back.
   Used to insert a tab, now just causes the cursor
   to vanish.

This works for me - I think this is a Bonobo issue however.  What
version of Bonobo are you using?

Timing is about right for that - I upgraded on Sept 7th.  I'm running
1.0.7-ximian.3

I don't see a lot of the other bugs/problems that bug other people
(others I do see, but they are not ones I run into frequently.  The
copy/move folder operation would be much more irritating if I moved more
than around 3 messages a week (I file everything from the MTA on
receipt)).

   Nigel.