[Evolution] gnomecal import

So I finally got my visor exported to gnomecal and want to import that into evo's calendar. My addresses imported from gnomecard just fine, but I get an error with calendar (using the import druid).

Does this mean importing gnomecal doesn't work yet, or might there be some other problem?

Keith

ps. BTW, somehow downloaded some extra spelling components, and suddenly I get the red underline checking in evolution! YES!

pps. Trying HTML. Any reason you can't change the size of the text? The +1/-1 widget seems to do nothing.