Re: [Evolution] imap problems

On jeu, 2001-09-06 at 21:07, Alex Schuilenburg wrote:

I see the same problem.  Once I left it for a couple of hours and it appeared
to come back, but mostly I give up and killev.  I could never reliably
reproduce the problem to submit a buzilla report on it. When it does happen, I
also found that if I selected other folders, I would get a new status thread
for scanning that folder that also locked (apparently).

I even tried killing/restarting imapd, no way.

        Xav