Re: [Evolution] cannot initialize the shell

On jeu, 2001-09-06 at 16:42, Llama wrote:
This was happening to me due to an old version of liboaf0 on the system
which was compiled from cvs. The debian version was not considered an
upgrade yet, so was not installed during my apt-get upgrade. The version
of oaf on the system had been installed from debian and was conflicting,
so an apt-get install liboaf0/unstable made me all better.

I have no ximian packages on my system and no self-compiled ones, only
debian/unstable ones.
But I solved the problem by rebooting my machine (aah, my uptime ...) -
killev, oaf-slay and rm /tmp/orbit-* weren't sufficient this time ...

        Xav