[Evolution] LDAP connections

I have release 0.13.99 +cvs.2001.09.05.07.08.

I would like to test the LDAP connection to our OPENldap directory
server.  But I cannot find any doc on how that should be setup.  I have
made it another source in the address book.  But no luck.

I already am using this in Netscape, no problems.  We also use the LDAP
server for authentification, so I know the LDAP server is up and
working.....

Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated...
--
City of Kenosha, Wisconsin USA, IS
mailto: tig kenosha org