Re: [Evolution] Problems with Cyrus S/IMAP

On Thu, 2001-09-06 at 08:08, Mike Leckey, Jr. wrote:
I concur. Manually applying filters doesnt lock up Evo anymore, AFAIK.

Hrm, I don't remember it ever locking up on mine.

Does anyone else have S/IMAP with Cyrus working better than I do? Is

Not using S/IMAP here.

I hope that S/IMAP isn't handled too much differently that regular IMAP.
I guess I'll just be patient and see if 0.13 (or will it be 0.14?) is
any better.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org