[Evolution] Editing messages in your Outbox

When I am at work, sometimes I write an email and then choose "Send
Later" since I can't send mail through our firewall. Later on if I
decide that I want to change something in that email, I cannot do a
"Edit as New" on it. Evolution pops up a messages saying that this only
works in the Sent folder.

I think it would be really nice to be able to edit something in your
Outbox and then either save it (replacing the old one), or save it as a
new message to be sent.

Should I put this in bugzilla as a feature request or is this planned
sometime soon?

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org