Re: [Evolution] Newbie: Can't start Evolution, Configuration Database error

Pheew!

I like mutt and all, but I was just getting used to being spoiled by
evolution and missed using it.

Short story: I had a cvs version of liboaf0 installed. I upgraded
(downgraded) this to the official debian package and VOILA!

I've Evolved.