Re: [Evolution] Newbie: Can't start Evolution, Configuration Database error

On Fri, 2001-08-31 at 20:29, ximian martinezcastejon com wrote:

I installed Evolution via Red Carpet. When I try to start it, I get an error message "I can't start the
Evolution shell: The Configuration Database was not found" (the message is in spanish in my system, so the
english one can be very different from this translation).

Can any of you help me?. Thank you in advance

    Nacho Martínez

RedCarpet probably didn't install bonobo-conf for you.  Make sure that's

Get your free domain name and domain-based
e-mail from
New! Namezero Plus domains now available.
Find out more at: