Re: [Evolution] Where are the snapshots being built?

They've been built, but some issues with the build machine have
prevented us from pushing them to the main server. They'll be publicly
available [ftp and RC] after the holiday weekend. Sorry about the
issues... trust me: we want you to test them as badly as you want to
play with them :)
Luis