Re: [Evolution] Moving mutilple message threads

On Mon, 2001-09-03 at 18:17, Eric Lambart wrote:
I believe that's a known bug.  For now, you need to hold down the Shift
key (if you used Shift to select multiple messages) or the Ctrl key (if
you used Ctrl) while dragging the messages, and they will all get moved.

hope it works for you too!

Hrm, I did a Ctrl+A to select all messages. If I keep Ctrl pressed down
and click a message, the message I clicked just gets unhighlighted. If
instead I hold down shift and then drag, nothing gets moved....weird.

BTW, this is with the August 21st builds if that matters.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org