Re: [Evolution] Palm Conduits

On Mon, 2001-09-03 at 11:21, Yee-Ting Li wrote:
Has any tried the palm conduits with Evolution yet? Any good? Would
there be any problems with using the new Sony Palms on with Evolution?

Yee.

Yes. I have had pretty good results with the Calendar, To-do, and
Addressbook conduits, synchronizing with a Handspring Visor Deluxe via a
serial port.

The only problem I've had is that the Gnome Pilot backup conduit doesn't
work since I installed Evolution. Every time I try to activate it via
the Gnome Control Center, gpilotd-control-applet crashes.

Tony