[Evolution] Moving mutilple message threads

I was trying to move a bunch of messages from one folder to another. I
found that dragging them to another folder caused only one message to
move at a time.

So then I selected them all again and used the move button in the
toolbar. Again only one message moved. Then I tried using the move
button again and they all moved.

Weird eh?

This was about 4 different message threads which I had viewed in
threaded mode. I've seen weird things with message threading while
navigating messages (using N hotkey), so I'm wondering if its just a
threading issue.

Anyone else seen this?

--

Steve Fox